Saturday, April 28, 2007

Strange people in the park

Thanks to the marvelous weather I'm spending as much time as possible in the park. Today I sat again on the place as yesterday. And again most people were drinking alcohol there - at 4 pm.
But today I also had some funny experiences. A girl sat down on the bench next to me and said: "Excuse me, is my nose bleeding?" First I didn't even understand the question because it was so out of context. But it seems like she has that problem very often and of course had no mirror.
She went away shortly after and after a few more minutes an older guy walked by every bench and tried to sell self-made candles for EUR 1.50 each. Well... I don't think he'll sell many candles in the direct sunshine. Maybe he should have tried a few hours later.

No comments: